Welcome to my blog. I’ve taken on the audacious task of reading through the entire Bible, and writing my commentary along the way. My prayer through this is that I may gain a deeper and richer understanding of God’s word in it’s entirety, and have a closer relationship with God in the process. If I can be (or should I say God through me) a blessing to anyone else through these posts, all the better (Also feel free to check out some of my other content under Life Commentary)
So join me as I embark on this journey! My goal is to have a new post every week.
- Genesis 1:1 – In the Beginning
- Genesis 1:1–2:4 – God Created
- Genesis 1:26 – 2:25 – Male and Female: The Image of God
- Genesis 2:25 – 3:24 – The Fall of Man, the Rise of Shame
- Genesis 4-5 – The Curse of Cain to the Blessing of Enoch
- Genesis 6-9 – The Flood: What Sin Really Deserves
- Genesis 10-11 – The Tower of Babel: Man’s Will vs God’s Will
- Genesis 12 – The Flawed Faith of Abram
- Genesis 13-14 – The Renewed Faith of Abram
- Genesis 15 – God’s Assurance for Abram
- Genesis 16 – Hagar: The Least of These
Like me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thefaithfulengineer
If you want to be added to my mailing list and get notifications of new posts, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Follow below.